Thursday 15 March 2012

My Pretty Blue Beads

I love blue and I wear it a lot in the summer. These are some of my lovely blue necklaces.


This one is a particular favourite. I bought it in France at Gallerie Lafayette about 20 years ago for the equivalent of £10 and I never fail to get complements on it.


Here is another one, paler and good with denim and light, greenish blue.  I also bought this one about 20 years ago in a shop called Chico's in the USA.  Chico's has wonderful, inexpensive jewellery. Much of it is influenced by the South West of the USA.



Nearly all my beaded necklaces have had to be re-strung at some time. Probably because I wear them a lot.  It's worth doing if you have something you treasure and want to keep.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty blue things - I also am a walkover for anything blue - or deep pink. xx

    ReplyDelete